Friday, July 16, 2010

Date

Ultimate Frisbee!!! Levi, Jessica, Cody...my amazing team. We won, of course!

My date

Interesting driving face. . . guess he is trying to do the cool gangsta look.
Learning how we will be making ice cream.

Cody made a mess! At least it was him and not me.
Sick! Look how shinny (sweaty) I am! I have discovered I sweat way too easy! Just standing around picking raspberries, so obviously while I'm running around playing ultimate Frisbee, but it is so disgusting!

The other team...I love Adams face!

Measuring sugar...with style!

Rolling ice cream

The kid who stole my camera!

Evidently rolling ice cream is funny!
Interesting perspective, probably what the ants that we rolled over saw.
Kicking the can...I think

The ice cream!

Yummy! Especially with the raspberries that we added!

We played Egyptian rat trap, Cody won. Then we played the hand slapping game...I won, well was one of the winners.

Then Jessica thought we should do the hand games with our feet. That was interesting! But as you can see we are all having a great time...

Well everyone except for Cody who is complaining about a foot cramp. :D

The last three in!

Yep, there is the winner again!

Cody...
It looks like he is getting an upper cut with a foot! Interesting...


What a blast. Thank you for taking me Cody!!!

No comments: