There are the kids ready for a picnic! Now who looks more excited about this? These two or...

These two?
wee!!!

Train time!

Oh no! I think we are loosing him!

A vicious game of tic-tac-toe! Carissa and I easily won!

The turny thing isn't as easy as it used to be, and it makes me dizzy!

Whoa! This hurts my hands!!!

I have either gained weight since the last time I did this, or lost muscle...maybe a little of each haha
Rolling up the hill isn't the easiest task. We eventually went to rolling down the hill. Great fun! The kids joined us too. It wasn't just Neli and I...I promise!

Trying to recover from rolling down the hill.

Oh no! Not the Landon attack!!!

Watch out Neli, he's going to get you!
He attacks and runs! With a smile on his face. What a cute kid!



Ah! He got me
A little more tic-tac-toe, on fair grounds...sorta
The cutest little boy at the park!

Trying to teach Carissa how to go down this.

Neli is so great with kids! She even told them a joke!

"FASTER DADDY FASTER!!!!"

"WHOA!!! that's fast enough"

Doggy pile on Neli!!!

What a model

I found the homeless person on the bench!

Not sure about getting her picture taken, she'd rather take the picture.

Posing as Carissa tells us to.

She'll be a great photographer...don't you think?

Neli really liked this one for some reason! Maybe cause she is smiling?

Neli wishing she had a little friend like me.

Me and my buddy. And Neli plotting how to take him.
Landon enjoying the slide. He is so funny! Love him. And his cute little voice!!!
I love the park! I need to do this more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment