Friday, July 30, 2010

SHORTY!!!

Yeah!!! You came back from Wyoming for the weekend! You are alive!

Playing a little Botchy

Look at the glowing mountains

Sunset that was neat

Man...I miss hanging out with this girl!

I'm excited for dessert! Neli looks unsure. I guess she knows what it is like, she made it. Then a little ping pong.

Trying to figure out how to be disguised to go 'kidnap' a friend.

The Shakespears are funny looking kids! ha ha :D

He always has been hard to handle. ;)

She makes me laugh so hard!

Doesn't she look normal? ;)

Trying a new style!

My mom said that it looked like a group of kids who broke me out of jail. I was wearing a black and white stripped shirt :)

Can't wait for you to come back Shorty!!! I hope I can come visit you, but we have a family vacation to Bear Lake and then I leave to school pretty soon after. And I haven't even started to pack stuff or anything. :D

No comments: