Well I went to Relief Society and learned all about my self-worth. It was great. Mert and I had a blast, and kinda got in trouble for laughing from one of the elderly missionaries, oops! I didn't hear it but supposedly he stated under his breath something to the effect that we needed to calm down and grow up! ha ha Really? We so weren't the only ones taking and laughing. We were supposed to be having conversations, talking about qualities we had and that others at our table had. Evidently he doesn't want us to be joyful. hmm, oh well, what do you do. It was still a lot of fun, and there were some great speakers. I'm glad that Mert came, otherwise it would have been me and all these grandmas! :D Not that I don't love grandmas, but it was nice to have someone more my age, even though she is like 12 years older than I am. Okay so maybe more of a friend. Not that my mom isn't my friend...I'm just going to stop
RS was fun and educational.
Sorry I didn't take pictures to post
What I Learned...
5 years ago





1 comment:
I was there and I am not a grandma!!! What are you saying!!! J/K I thought she was so funny! Glad she came!
Post a Comment