Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Carissa Jo!

The AMAZING cake that Jenny made for Carissa


The kids excited about birthday balloons.


Amy and I enjoying the buffet food and the celebration of Carissas birth.


Balloons, food, or presents!!! Ah so much to do.


Presents! She makes the funniest faces for pictures.


Here is Jenny. She not only has to feed the little kids, but the big kids too! :D


Look how happy she is!


My very own make up! Should I put it on?


I know what it is, and I am very excited!


Its a Zu-Zu pet!


Lets get on with it, time to PARTY!


All my very own!


Game time! It is like the Nickle Cade back in the day, but now you get a 'credit card' to swipe instead of put coins in. And now they can just turn it off and you can't start another game.


Carissa loved it and was pretty good.


Amy and I worked together to make it through the Saffari! We discovered we are 66% compatable. We almost made it to the end. We only had a tiny bit before we made it to the destination, and then I'm sure something else would have happened.


The parents (grandparents) playing basketball.


Carissa dancing on the way out. She really wanted to dance. She is so funny. Got to love that girl!


Brian trying out Carissas little birthday bike.


Carissa kicked him off and took control. She was way excited for her little bike.


WOW!!! Look at that crazy driver!


Carissa hitting Amy with the balloons, what a fun game!


Hope you had a great birthday little girl!

ps this post is being dumb and i'm sick of trying to fix it, so you are just going to have to deal with it, sorry!

No comments: