We decide to have Jenny bring her kids down and we would have some fun taking pictures of them in the poppies. Unfortunately when we arrived there were people doing the same, so we headed to where some of my senior pictures were taken.

Fishing! Supposedly he does this all the time in the toilet with toilet paper. Cute kids, got to love them.

Carissa posing

and again... she has her own way of doing things and wants to do it her way

She kinda let me place her for these...

Half smile

Cute! But she didn't have her face towards me. Oh well what do you do.

Peek-a-boo grandma

Adorable

Love the pose Carissa is doing, and I think Landon is trying to get across how cold the water is. But it doesn't stop him, he enjoyed playing in it.

They are so cute!

Attitude!

Looking at bugs

Our happy little fisher

Another fisherman

Trying to get Landon to smile for us.

Closer

PERFECT!

Poppy!

Precious

Not exactly what we wanted, but its as close as we got.

Needless to say, the kids were kinda sick of taking pictures by the time we got to the poppies...actually I think they were sick of pictures before we started taking them!

There is a smile...

Grandma told Landon to look over his shoulder at us, this is what we got.

I decided to model it for him and made the mistake of putting my hand on my hip, that is the only part he caught! But it is pretty adorable. ( I love his shirt. It says "Sorry girls mommy says no dating" or something very similar)

Here I am!
Jenny and Landon

Time for a treat for being such good sports, LUNCH!

She choose McDonald's

Enjoying the toy land

How musical

Funny girl

It was great to get to spend time with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment