Who done it?! (Our theme was the Wizard of Oz if you can't tell by now)
Jodi explaining to us all about the Wicked Witches death and how serious this is that we find who did it! (Not really she had a great spiritual lesson)
Taking a break from life and enjoying the peaceful float down the river.
Now as you can see she has ahold of my hair and is pulling me under! Look at that evil grin on her face!
After shoving me under she realizes there is a camera, so she allows me back up and forces me to look like I'm having fun. (okay so not really, but it was a good story!)
Next run we will go down the river rat together!
A success! She was so much fun to float the river with. She made it so much more entertaining and fun.
Well Holli was handing out smarties so I showed Jodi my amazing smarties trick and then everyone wanted to try, I LOVE IT!!!! Such an entertaining event. Here are a few of my buddies trying to figure it out. A deer! Right in our campsite! What are the odds?
Told you it got better!
Holli caught unawares! (there wasn't anything in the bucket!)
The famous journalers. Went to camp to write about writing in thier journal...I think since that is all they did the first day and a half AT LEAST!
Becky's punishment! She lead us in the camp songs.
Oh man! This is just the start of it! Crazy kids, so....outgoing/brave/courageous...I think
The worlds famous CharMallow maker!
Time for a slipin' slide, nothing compared to the little bear bottoms. And just a little MUDDY!!!
Do the soap suds cancel out the mud? If so, she is a clean child!
Making competition...Tori EASILY beat him, so did Maddie.
Brother Collins tried to go down in his levis and it didnt work so well. But it was way funny!
Tori and her mad slippin' slide skills! She went farther each time! It was amazing, she ended up going past where we were taking pictures from!
Tori and Maddie being crazy!
Dancing in the rain! It surprised me how hot and sunny it was and then how dark and rainy it got. The rain came down HARD!
Time to head to town. A stop and the gang banger shop.Jodi needs a picture now!
Here is the picture she got. HA HA
They kicked me out and made me get my picture. They held a gun! ...as staple gun
Love this handwritting!
Yup drive in and all!
Service with the oldies... I mean the RS! :D (I guess they can't be old, cause I am one of them) My mom being very diligent in her service, and enjoying it.
Time for skits!
This one was the best! The opposite Wizard of Oz.
On your left you have Dorthy the Dog, then Toto the man, that frizzy hair freak is Tiny the Giant (munchkin), behind Tiny is Kimberlina being her true self. Not pictured is Adnilg (Glinda backwards) the good fairy
A Hurricane! (instead of a tornado)
Oh no we aren't in Ohio anymore! (instead of Kansas) Follow the red sand sky (instead of the yellow brick road) and put on the magical tube socks (instead of the ruby red slippers)
Clap your elbows and say..."there's no place like camp" three times (instead of click your heals and say, "there's no place like home")
Kimberlina is very proud of itself and ready for an oncore!
Profile shot!
Kimberlina: Someone get down here and help me out of this thing, NOW!
My mommy and I
Silly ladies!
Jen sporting a new doo that she is obviously proud of!
Stoning the ladies for coming up and making us do service. ;)
My mom and I were the first losers. We had 41 and the winners had 49. It was funny there were people all excited to have 14
Gotta love this woman!
Look how happy they are!
Well the ladies got back at us! They covered our faces with life savors, how wud!
The ladies all at work!
Obviously my mom was talking too much and working too slow!
The hard candies don't work half as well as the gummies. Plus they are all wrapped individually and they leave nice colored circles on your face!
See I had my toung out ready for her to cover my face, and I had a handful for my mom to just pull out of my hand instead of digging in the bag! Oh well. We had 27 and the winner had 37.
Can you tell Maddies mom does makeup?
Evidentally dipping them in water and trying to stick them on isn't a great idea, not only do they not stick very good, but you have sticky juice running down your face and neck!
My face was so sticky and icky feeling I had thought I had taken them all off, but I still had one left. Luckily my mom is kind and pointed it out to me. It reminds me of Toy Story when Woody has a Frut Loop stuck to his forehead!
Somewhere over the rainbow
The men of the camp.
Another great sunset
Chin show! Funny stuff.
My two favorite frogs are below.
BROOKE!!! Stop stealing my camera!!! ha ha
Most of the young women, all the ones that were there on thrusday night. Love these girls!
BUDDY!!! (Kie it wasn't the same without you!)
These leaders are CRAZY!!!
That is why we like them so much! and no Heidi, I didn't kill the wicked witch!
As I said earlier, that was just the start! I must say that Maddie is one of THE most outgoing beehives I have EVER known...I wonder what she'll be like as a Laurel...
No comment
Chelsea Love sung by the Courageous Maddie
The singing group





2 comments:
Man, it looks SO fun! I miss camp.
Oh I miss seeing you at camp. I thought it was so strange not having you there!
Post a Comment