Yeah! They had great treats! All night long. Air heads, laughy-taffy, pizza (I didn't like at all), popcorn, drinks, granola bars...the list goes on.
Some of the minute to win it games. This is them trying to blow three eggs into a square. You can't touch them.
A video of the minute to win it activity. In this one they had to use there foot to throw a shoe onto the chair. Darn Cody and his mad soccer skills got it pretty quick. His victory dance is really funny. I would put on the video of Shorty trying to get the Oreo from her forehead to her mouth without touching it, but I don't want her to get mad at me. Although she is in Wyoming and couldn't hurt me, I don't think I need her wrath through text...
Neli and I playing on the slide! Oh man it was great. The best part is that there was rarely anyone there so we could just keep doing it over and over. Coming up with new ways each time. Of course we weren't as crazy as some. There were kids doing flips!
The hypnotist came and man it was really pretty enjoyable...to watch. He gave each of them a piece of paper and told them it was $100 and to keep it somewhere safe. Well it was funny all the girls put it down their shirts but the boys were pretty interesting. Brad put his in his sock and Ben, my favorite stuffed his in his mouth! It was funny. He is such a crazy kid! This video is kinda long but I find it entertaining.
This was the best activity EVER!!! I need one of these in my house. So it is an inflatable thing and you go to the back and strap yourself into the harness that has ropes connected to it which goes into the blow up thing. The rope isn't long enough to make it all the way to the end of the inflatable toy. So your goal is to run to the end and touch the persons hand that is standing there. Try to be the first one!
It is great! Since the rope isn't long enough to reach the end to stretches it out and so eventually you can't hold yourself out there any longer and the cord pulls you back. Make sure to try your hardest to run backwards and not let it pull you straight back to land on your head, that gives you a headache and whip lash like you wouldn't believe! But it doesn't stop you from playing more. . . at least not me. This is me running backwards and Neli took a dive for the hand, CRAZY girl!
Here comes Dallin!
Now Freddy...he is my favorite!
There is Caleb. I wish I had a video of this one, he landed and so the rope took over retracting and he ended up doing flips on the way back, it was awesome!
This is what the rope thing was like, except Morgan has a lot more control over what happens than most people. I guess he is just a lot stronger then the rope. But it gives you a general idea. He is just messing around for the camera, he didn't usually fall. But he did always make great faces.
Take that SUCKER!!!
Here Neli and I are fighting in video! It really looks like we suck! Which we do, but it is so much harder to stay on that than it looks.
Neli and I fighting again, I love her victory display at the end. It is really kinda funny.
Hmmm... I wonder what it is like inside!
Come on, follow us, we will show you!
In the middle there is this maze thing that is actually impossible to make it through and still be standing...that is if you plow through it. Oh man is it fun! If only I was really screaming! I couldn't convince myself to bring that much attention to me, so I settled with this instead. :D
As you see when Neli falls she either puts her hand in front of her face like this! Or she turns so you get her back or legs. It was such a blast to just mess around in there. Great race, but more fun to stay inside and mess around. Loved when everyone decided to start to head home or eat food or talk to people they wont see forever.
We were so glad that it happened and that we stuck it out...through school and the all night party.
But we were sad to see it go, have it all over.
Thanks for being my all night buddy! It was a blast!!! We so need to do it again!





1 comment:
Looks like you had a really fun night! I still can't believe you're all gradumacated and everything! Congrats!
Post a Comment