If playing cards counts as doing something. :D This is what we did in my 1 and 5 hour about every day the past month. It got lame after awhile. We played cards and colored and lots of other useful things to do at school.
When I got home I found these hooligans! Evidently he wasn't paying enough attention to her so she had to make faces at him.
Landon having a blast at grandmas!
Time to make necklaces and bracelets! What a great activity!
Evidently it wasn't manly enough, so to redeem himself they went to fly airplanes.
This is what they do, and the sound they make!

Uh oh! Carissa fell down the stairs! Poor little girl. I love the sad look on Jenny's face and Carissa just looks at her like, what are you doing? But it was bad enough that she couldn't walk. Kinda like when she got her shot and she had to crawl around everywhere for days! Luckily this one got better in a couple of hours. Little kids, aren't they great!?



Sharon is such a great aunt, reading to the little crowned ones!





No comments:
Post a Comment