Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Congraduation Amy!

Amy and the neat cake Jenny made for her graduation.

The family at the park having a picnic before the graduation ceremony.

Sisters
Silly kids
My little buddy and I at the ceremony.

Everyone waiting for the ceremony to start.

Hmmm.... I think that everyone is getting a little bored, the kids are great about showing that!

There she is!!! Walking to find her seat.

Oh look at that, the speech and the walking got REALLY boring!

There she is with her 'diploma'.

Everyone celebrating with Amy.

Carissa LOVES to run...that is with Grandma and Poppy's help.

Back at Amy's house the kids take the opportunity to hold and feed the turtles. Carissa was really enjoying it.

Landon on the other hand you can tell before he even touches the turtle that he isn't going to like it.

Carissa sporting a new look.

Congratulations Amy! I'm very pleased with your hard work and success. You are such an amazing example to me. Thank you for being such an amazing big sister.

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

Woot for AMY!!!

Now I want to see yours!