Welcome to Relief Society breakfast!

Here is Julie giving a spot light on each of the new sisters...AH!!! I'm not that old! Evidently our lives are pretty funny, cause the sisters that have been there for a little while are laughing...or maybe they are just taunting us like HA! You now have to be with us! :D

Here are the rest of the sisters that joined us for breakfast. They don't think it is funny, in fact some of them look a little unsure if they should really be letting us hooligans in to the program, I guess we are a little too rambunctious!

Here is a long shot! :D he he

I never knew working with fondant was so enjoyable!

Here we are making little graduation caps out of chocolaty goodness.

Jennifer, Sharon and I made a Rapunzel. Behind her you can see the little caps that we made.

Sharon got a high chair!!! How exciting! Woot, that much closer to being ready for that little one.

The cookies that my mom was working on for the girls in the ward and my close friends. But the cookies spread and they weren't supposed to and the cookies seemed a little over cooked and they weren't to accepting of the stick. We kinda forgot to put it in before we cooked them. So we just started over and we enjoyed eating the cookies.

So we went for a more simple version. This is what they ended up looking like. What do you think?

This is what our cute little kids did while we were playing around.
Learning the Umpa Lumpa dance in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Aren't they so adorable?! I love it! ha ha so cute!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment