Mantua Reservoir ride

Ready to head out

There they all are! (Believe it or not I'm on my bike riding and I turned around and took this picture, I'd say its pretty good considering)

Daniel always monkeying around

Daniel at the top of the sand mountain and Dad starting to loose his balance.

The sand hill climb wasn't enough to drain Daniels energy so he had to try another hill climb after arriving back at the car.

The ride was beautiful and lots of fun.
Amy and Tony came down and we all played a little game called Cranium. Lots of fun and pretty entertaining at times.

Amy drawing and Tony attempting to guess the action.

Dad skateboarding and mom trying the figure out what in the world he is acting out.

Dad so proud of the radio he sculpted and mom trying to figure out how that looks like a radio.

What a fun night. Thanks for keeping me entertained and for the amazing popcorn treats!
2 comments:
LOL!! What a fun day!
Man we miss out on all of the fun activities living so far away from you guys. Looks like it was fun.
Post a Comment