Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's my Gradumacation!

Oh, there I am!

Yeahoo!!! I finally did it!

Hannah and I

Jodi my choir buddy
Thanks to Ben, without him my cords would be hanging like this the entire evening.

Jodi, Tiffani and Sarah (the outstanding girl! She so deserves it, she is amazing, lover her. Glad we had volleyball together)

Hilary and Jodi

Oh Slayton...

SHORTY

A special thanks to this Chase boy who admitted that he only came to graduation to take pictures for us. :D

Shorty and Neli

Ashley, Keri, with Hillary in front of her. Shorty and Neli

Sophie, Maddy, Nelli, Shorty
Neli stood in the center separating us all evenly, it is great. You have Mad and Soph curly hair with one cord. Then Neli separating Shorty and I with two cords and straight hair. . . evidently Mad isn't friends with Neli, she wont put her arm around Neli, poor Neli. ;)

Mad and I, friends from childhood...man you don't even have to be Mexican to make me look pasty! I guess that is what happens when you wear sunscreen. Sheesh Mad! Why are you so photogenic!?! You're gorgeous! Not that you aren't usually.

Its great isn't it?

What are the odds that we just change faces?!?

Me and my boys! Cody and Josh

Kaylee...man i miss those great times in dance class. :D

WHOA!!! Honestly, in a photo? So you went to Vegas in 4th hour together...but really?! I had no idea you were so close? When should I expect an announcement? ha ha

There we go, that is more like it.
Oh, you got to love it...don't ya Shorty! ;) PINKY PROMISE!!! ha ha ha What a nut!

Zach! I hope you enjoy the Navy! (...I think that is what he is going into) I can't believe you leave in August.

Cody, Carrie, Short, Neli

Chase, Dallin, Derek- great boys

KarLee! Love you girl! You are amazing!

Brienna, you played your solo amazingly! You have such an amazing skill! Thank you for being so willing to share it with us. Not only on the piano but vocally as well. And you are so humble about it! You are wonderful.

Shorty, Wendy, Neli - The good old volleyball days

I had to put this picture because of the girl on the first row you can see making a funny face at her mom or someone. I am also there, back about two rows form the girl with the funny look.

The concert choir seniors. I am on the far side on the back row, you can see the tip of my cap.

There I am with my diploma case.

Shorty getting her diploma case.

Buddies with our diploma cases, with a picture of the new school that we haven't even seen yet!
Crazy face! Evidently Neli doesn't like to be close to us, Shorty and I are always right by each other and Neli is always out there. What is the deal. I guess she isn't as used to the photo shoots and you Shorty, or you stink. :D

My parents and grandma came to see me graduate!
So there you go, I am now officially out of high school. Weird! I always thought my siblings were so old when they did this, but I don't feel as old as I remember thinking they were!

No comments: