Monday, June 21, 2010

Memorial Day

Well we went to Grandma Hickens house on Sunday evening. We headed to our cousins down the road and visited with them which was great, but I never did take a picture.


Here we are ready to go visit my Grandpas grave! (I think I have done this like one other time in my life)


My parents, my grandma and I at grandpas grave.


Me and grandpa...sorta


There is grandpa! Shannah my cousin, isn't she cute! Love that girl!

Uncle Jim, my dad and I looking at our reflection on the war memorial wall. Isn't it fun? Yeah I thought of it. :D

Shannah and I! My only cousin my age! Her family is the only one that I have cousins remotely close to my age!

It was great to be able to spend some time with the relatives and be able to spend a little time at the cemetery. They even had bag pipe players there, it was great. I took a picture but it was not good at all so you don't get to see it. :D

No comments: