Well, my computer is being dumb and for some reason is not allowing me to turn my photos...yes I took it upside down, it is easier that way sometimes. This is me and my new friend Katelyn.

In this picture is another new friend Lisa (who happens to also be going into elementary education!) Then next to her are two
BEHS students both names Morgan. Then across from them is Katelyn some random boy who introduced himself and sat with us and then me.

Here I am headed away from the University to go home. I was fast, one of the first ones done and out. I decided to walk to the car instead of riding the shuttle. That way I could not only enjoy my ice cream in the amazing weather but I could also burn calories as I gained them (unfortunately I gain them faster than I burn them, and the walk is all down hill) plus I would have had to stand around by myself to wait for the shuttle. :D
SOAR was way fun surprisingly. I am glad that I was able to convince my self to talk to people so that I wasn't a loner all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment