Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What is the deal?!

You too!? or should I say you two?


Well it seems as though this one is helping out Grandma Vollmers cause in getting me married off.


So after our 3rd Sunday Dinner, I was sitting out in the car with Carissa and Landon while Jenny and Brian 'quickly' said goodbye to everyone.

While sitting there talking to them Carissa looks up at me and states matter of factly, Steph all of grandmas children have moved out except you, cause you haven't found anyone.

She is too little to be harassing me about getting married! Doesn't she like me being at grandmas when she comes? Well I couldn't help but laugh. She looks up at me and says Steph stop laughing, why are you laughing. I tell her that I'm too young to get married and she looks at me disapprovingly like are you kidding me, you are old! Luckily Landon bailed me out by saying mommy and daddy. I tell him yeah, mommy and daddy did get married, they were older than me, by 3,4,5,6 years though. (I kept adding on because it just seemed so close at the real 3 year mark) That seemed to satisfy them and so we got off the subject of getting me married off. PHEW!!!!

No comments: