Other friends enjoying the event.
Kaylee!!! I haven't seen you in...forever. We had almost every class together first tri and then nothing the rest of the year! . . . man you make me look pasty! I love that I am looking at your camera and not mine. What are the odds.
Buddies!
BUDDIES!!! For some reason Neli is never ready for pictures when Shorty is in them, what is the deal. I guess she is just afraid you'll steal me Shorty! ;) ha ha
The senior Luau! There was lots going on. Frisbee, food, volleyball...We played volleyball the entire time we were there. We arrived late and when we joined volleyball there were only five people there! So it was great, four on four or so when we got there. You had lots of space to cover on your own, amazing! But then people slowly began to join and over crowd, so we eventually left when we had about twenty on each side, it was ridiculous!!!









2 comments:
That is weird! Janelle never is ready for pictures!!
This makes me miss everyone SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment