~You are so amazing I can't even put words together to describe how wonderful you are. Thank you so much for putting up with me. I love you bunches!
Adam and Matt put on a BBQ for lunch.
Tony loving life.
Filling up!
Family...its so great to have them.
The grand dogs
Posing?

Everyone enjoying the weather, food, and company.

For mothers day Daniel and Sharon gave my mom an adorable book that they made. It rhymed and stuff but I'm too lazy to get it. But the gist of it is that in December we will have grand baby number three!!! Congratulations Sharon!!!! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait for my Christmas break! :D
Matt loving time with mom, the good old days.
We love and will greatly miss you Grandma Vollmer! I'm so glad I had the chance to spend the past five years with you!






1 comment:
You have a lovely family! It looks like you enjoy life. Good for you!
Post a Comment