Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

The whole fam damly was there!
Minus the dogs and turtles, which is perfectly fine!

The boys hard at work.


Just chit chatting


Rylie swinging, such a funny girl. She is so curious it is great. She will ask a question and so you answer and she says why? and you answer and you get another why? and so on until you get to the nitty gritty or you change the subject.


She is so cute. Directing me what to do.

Here she comes! She started having me hold her all the way down and now just catch her at the bottom. She eventually did it on her own! That really is a steep slide.

Rolling down the hill! She really wanted me to, I told her I couldn't, I was in a dress, she got to the why (obviously it is okay, I am in a dress too and I'm doing it) so I told her I would chase her. :D that worked!

Santa Maria!

Kids table! Or as Carissa might state it, all of us 'who haven't found anyone'.

Landon is a little unhappy that his spider man flip flop fell off.

Isn't she just adorable!

Here she is posing. I love how the angle I am at it looks like she is eating the table leg. She was just sitting there with her mouth open really.

Hide and seek! Little do they know Matt is stealthily sneaking up on them!

They got up and were looking around saying, he isn't anywhere! When all the sudden he jumped up. I love the look on Carissa's face.

Run Landon!

Rylie is pretty fast, look at that speed! I am thinking that Carissa is actually right behind the tree. ha ha

Jenny and Brian enjoyin the party.

Amy trying to see if she could knock someone over when they rode by on the bike. Pushing doesn't work so well, but grabbing the handle bars and pushing does. Daniel went down. If only I had been recording or took this a tad latter! AHHH!!!!!
I love my family, they are great. Random, but great.
Look at Landon climbing the wrong side of the ladder! Silly little boy.

Father excited about his presents. Bocce!

Landon just licked all the frosting off the top of his cupcake, or maybe he just wiped it all over his face.

SCORE!!! Oreos

Time for a little bocce.

We have to be very precise to make sure that people get the right amount of points, we'd hate to give it to you if you don't deserve it. Get out that measuring tape!

Look at her, she is going to be an amazing mom, she is a wonderful aunt!

They are so good with kids, I'm excited to have another one joining the family in December!

There is our little runner. We played a little Farkle between these last two pictures.

I should have tried to find a good night setting, oh well, I guess I'll learn eventually, i figured that auto would be fine! Adam Brit and little Carissa.
Here we all are (the ones that stayed late at least) admiring Adams awesome street bike.

Here is our little Carissa singing I lived in Heaven. Really kinda hard to hear but she is cute!

No comments: