Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Seminary Graduation

PHEW!!!! Glad to have my talk over with! Here we are after we have made it through seminary graduation, me and my fellow 14th warders!

Some pictures my mom took of us while enjoying refreshments.

Another picture my mom got of us. Clarissa running away, Ashley taking a picture of herself and circling my face with her camera handle thing and Justin in his own world.

My mom thinks this is great. evidently I look like I'm going for Ashley's cake...more of frosting and Clarissa thinks it is pretty funny while Justin is unsure about it and Ashley is intent on smiling at the camera. Great pictures!

Luckily people placed their pictures on facebook and I was able to steal some so that I could have some decent ones. :D No offence mom!

Me~What! You guys graduated seminary!?!
Clarissa~OH! I graduated Seminary!
Ashley~Yea, what of it...I graduated.
Justin~Oh yes! I graduated seminary, you had better believe it!

Oh look how happy we all are!

Here is some of my cheering squad!

Thank you for coming to support me!

Afterwards you can't forget, Amy and Tony playing a little catch. Of course you can't leave out the kids, they will join too.

The adorable children enjoying the outdoors

Our little buff man. He carried that gallon of ice cream all the way from the TV room to the kitchen and then lifted it up to sit on a five gallon bucket! Man he is strong.

We then enjoyed ice cream to top off the cake...evening. And you can't forget the awesome show the kids picked out, Care Bears. Luckily after a little while we convinced them into Eldorado. :D What great times.

No comments: