On Sunday my Uncle Don was ordained and sustained Bishop. We decided to go down and support him. It was fun to see them and their girls. It has been at least seven years since I've seen all those cousins. But of course I left the camera in the car...oops! After church we decided to go to the Temples Visitor Center. There they had all these pictures of stars and galaxies. It was so amazing. They had information about them, explaining how huge the Universe really is. They had many neat scriptural quotes to go along and there were missionaries there to teach us. It was really neat! Then we walked around the beautiful Temple grounds. It was a great day. Sorry that I'm a slacker on the picture side. :D
1 comment:
Whoops I forgot that was happening. Oh well i probably wouldn't have wanted to endure the drive with two little kids anyway. Sounds like it was neat though.
Post a Comment