Saturday, June 26, 2010

Devils Food Cake

My mom decided that we would read this one as a family, making it impossible for me to read alone without getting in trouble! She would! Plus even if I did read ahead, I'd have to go back and reread it with them! Sheesh, talk about making sure you get the details, reading the entire book twice. . . almost. :D I like this one. I think it is also better than English Trifle but that is just my opinion. They are all great and very enjoyable. It took us a little over a week to finish this one. I can't wait for September for Key Lime to come out. It should be good.

One of the amazing experiences that kept us from reading this book was the opportunity we had to go to the church and do a little clean up on Saturday getting the church all spic and span for church on Sunday. It is amazing how fun cleaning can be, if you just have the right attitude and look for the best! Ha ha And of course having it not be my own room makes it more appealing to clean, something new, not the same old.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow look at you...reading up a storm!