Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lemon Tart

So if you know me very well, I'm not one of those people who is an avid reader. I would prefer not to read. I always read the bare minimum in my school classes. But I have absolutely loved this book. As a matter of fact, I read it in a day, and I'm a slow reader thanks to my dislike of the activity. Anyway, this book is fabulous and if you ever want a story to read, I would suggest this one. That is if you like murder mystery and dessert recipes. :D
And who would have thunk it, the author is from Willard!

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

I have not read these yet and I LOVE to read. Guess I will have to visit the Library soon but first I need to finish three books I bought at a yard sale :)