Kell, Me, Mell, Katrina
There are Kell and Katrina wishing they were as good of guessers as me!
Ya, you better believe it, I won these starburst because I'm amazing! I guessed there were 277 and they say there were 276, so I won. Although I decided to count to see how many of each color there were, because I was absolutely sure there were more yellows than any and so I had to see if it was just me or it was true, and it was true. And when I totaled them all up they equaled 279... I guess they are multiplying!
The dance was fun. They had all sorts of different activities that you could participate in and it was a blast! They had a pie eating contest and almost everyone of them looked like they were going to spue! I felt bad for them. It was a full Maddox cream pie! Honestly that is almost impossible to eat a whole one, they are big! So the winner finished and mostly everyone else had barely eaten half, if even! And of course what ever they had in their mouths when the winner was announced ended up getting spit back into the pie tray, that was a little disgusting!But the dance was fun. There was a boy named Joe that asked me to dance. He said that he could kinda dance, so I said, well I can kinda dance too, so between the two of us we should be pretty good. :D He is such a LIAR!!!! He is an amazing dancer! I felt so retarded, he kept trying things and I would mess them up and so we tried it again and eventually I got it. He was doing lifts! It was neat, the strangest part is he kinda looked like he would be more of the I'm too cool punk kinda kid. But he was great, very nice, and he could tell I was just graduated, must be because I suck at dancing. ha ha Not to mention I wore horrible shoes to really dance in (I really didn't think people would be dancing when there were movies and games and other things going on...I was wrong), they were tall sandals, oops. The ones I wore when I hurt my ankle at shorty's, and guess what, yeah, in the middle of dancing I rolled it making it pop and it really sucked trying to keep up with his double time speed. Oh well, it was a blast and he said something about having to dance again and work on more moves, so maybe I'll learn eventually. . . and it was nice to watch him dance with other girls and see them struggling to keep up with him, at least I'm not the only one!
Oh and I really suggest that the young single adults attend because not only do more boys know how to dance, but they have great food. They had the mini cheesecake pieces from Cosco and tons of fresh fruit as well as chips and salsa. I'm sure there was more but I was a little preoccupied by everything going on. :D





1 comment:
Yeah for Starbursts and good guessing. What in the world are you going to do with all of those? It is a cute jar though.
Post a Comment