Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday

While the weather was good for a short while we took the opportunity to take a few hundred pictures of me in attempts to finding one we liked for a graduation invitation since my senior pictures are on June 8! A whole week after I graduate!

A special thanks to Ruthie for letting us use her yard for some of these.


So I got a little sick of taking pictures...what can I say! But it did give me a true smile for the next one! (I didn't post it cause they are all so similar, me a back ground a smile, etc. :D)

For some reason I really like this one.

The top two finalists!

We couldn't decide so we used them both. :D

Afterwards my parents ditched me for some old person meeting. I'd say adult meeting, but then I would have been invited. Sheesh, I finally get to the point where I am not getting ditched so they come up with something like this! Luckily Daniel and Sharon love me and they aren't old.

It was fun to play games and party it up.

And there is Heather and her fiance!

All in all it was a great day. Thanks Daniel and Sharon for allowing me into your home!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

You look beautiful!!!!